LIST OF MAJOR PROJECTS HANDLED BY KSSIDC
- A prestigious Government Tool Room Training Centre (GTTC) was established with the assistance of Dutch Government at Industrial Estate Rajajinagar.
- An exclusive garment complex has been established at Rajajinagar Industrial Estate to accommodate garment units.
- Multi-storied complexes were established at Electronic City industrial estate Bommasandra to accommodate electronic industries and Software Technology units.
- ISI Complex at peenya established to test and certify the product manufactured by SSI units.
- Multi-storied complexes with flatted factory accommodation established in each of the three stages of Industrial Estate Peenya to cater the needs of light engineering industries, garments, electronics and others industries.
- Multi-storied Commercial Complex established at Industrial Estate Shimoga Multi-storied Commercial Complex was established at Industrial Estate Gulbarga.
- Power loom sheds for KSPDC at Siguli was established.
- Morarji Desai Residential School Complexes at five places in Karnataka was established.
JOINT VENTURE PROJECTS
The Company has entered into an MOU with M/s Karnataka State Industrial Investment Development Corporation to construct Information Technology and Bio-technology Park in Rajajinagar Industrial Estate, Bengaluru at a cost of 37 Crores. The land owned by company to theextent of 1.6 Acres has been leased out on Built Operate and Transfer (BOOT) system for 30 years. The construction is in progress.
- Developing of New Industrial estates at taluka levels.
- Developing of Growth Centre at Industrially Backward areas.
- Providing of effluent Treatment plants at required estates.
- Rendering of Solid waste Management services.
- Improving of Road and drains facilities at the identified developed estates out of Grants received from Govt. under Integrated Infrastructure Development Scheme
- Distribution of industrial raw materials to SSI units established at taluka levels on freight to pay basis.
- To act as catalyst for export units.
- To extend Hire Purchase Machinery Assistance
- To encourage establishment of Mini Tool Rooms and Testing Centres at all the developed estates.
- To explore ISO 9000/ISO 14001 certification Reimbursement Scheme for individual Ancillary/tiny units.